Our November training course is now closed for sign-ups. Stay tuned to our social media for information about the next one!
This training course will take you through everything you need to understand Sage 200 Financials. From navigating Sage, right through to the basics of nominal ledger and cashbook.
The Financials section of Sage 200 comprises of 5 sessions (1-a-day, Monday-Friday, 10am-11am) and will include topics such as Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger and Cashbook.
We have designed the course this way so that it can seamlessly fit into your schedule.
Each session will present an in-depth, pre-recorded, training video, followed by an interactive discussion with a member of our support or consultancy team.
Cost: £250 (plus VAT) per company (a maximum of 3 people per company can sign up). This will be invoiced by the PKF SCS Finance team prior to the course commencing.*
- All course attendees from the same company must register individually.
- This is a general course for Sage 200 Professional, if you find that you need additional, in-depth, support related to your business, then please contact your Account Manager.
- Sage 200 Financials Module includes: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger and Cashbook
- Once you have signed up, please keep hold of your GoTo confirmation email as you will use this to access the training each time.
- Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- At the end of the course, you will be given a course certificate.**
“[The training course] was very informative and thorough.“– Unitspark Limited
Here is a brief overview of the course schedule:
Navigating Sage 200 and Cashbook: Changing companies, exporting data, and bank reconciliation
Sales Ledger: Adding new customers, entering and adjusting transactions, and reports
Purchase Ledger: Purchase enquiries, the supplier list, and writing off accounts
Nominal Ledger: Journals, running VAT, and nominal enquiries
Report Designer, basic and course recap, navigating report designer, editing reports, and folder structure
We use JNL templates for some entries so it was good to know how to edit them or set new ones up. Also the PP and accruals JNL look useful too.– C-Tech Innovation
If you want to learn more about the training course, please contact your Account Manager or use the enquiry form.
Alternatively, if you’re having issues signing up for the course, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This course is not associated with Sage UK or its subsidiaries.
*If payment is not made before the commencement of the course we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
**A course certificate will only be issued if you have attended a minimum of 3 or more sessions.