Join us on Wednesday 7th September from 2:30pm till 2:45pm and discover the world of Sage Intacct for Professional Services!
This 45 minute webinar for Professional Services webinar will take a look at how the system can help you automate your multi-entity consolidations, connect data from your full project lifecycle for unparalleled project financial management and improve AP allocations and reduce your invoicing process.
That is just the tip of the iceberg!
What is on the agenda?
Presented by Sam Pidgeon, the Sage Intacct for Professional Services webinar will provide a simple introduction to the solution, a product overview and the key reasons why it is different to other solutions on the market.
In this session, we’ll look at:
- Automating revenue recognition postings based on milestones or % complete
- Easy management of multiple entities and global consolidations
- Using the inbuilt budget tracking to reduce the risk of overspending
And so much more!
What is Sage Intacct?
Sage Intacct is Sage’s best-of-breed, true cloud, financial management platform that works with 20,000+ customers globally to transform their financial processes and put finance leaders in a position to drive more growth.
This award-winning finance solution can transform your business from head to toe.
With Sage Intacct you can:
- Reduce time to close by up to 79%
- See real-time reporting across hundreds of consolidated entities
- Automate complex processes and multi-dimensional data analysis
- Gain instant access to fast, rich, financial, and operational performance
- Automate complex revenue and billing processes
If you’d like to discuss the Sage Intacct for Professional Services webinar with us then please use the enquiry form or call 01332 959008.