No matter the size of your project, our friendly, expert, Sage Consultancy team can help you get the best outcome for your investment.
At PKS Smith Cooper Systems, we understand that our clients expect projects of all sizes to be delivered professionally, efficiently and on time. However, we also strive to go beyond the standard nature of the agreed works by identifying opportunities for system improvements, as well as highlighting any perceived procedural weaknesses.
Our experienced team operate in a friendly but professional manner, in line with our overall company ethos of being the ‘Good Guys To Deal With’.
The scope of our Sage Consultancy services and Sage Project Management is significant.
Prior to any installation work being carried out, the parameters for any project, small and large, will be fully discussed and agreed upon with you. This might be a light scope for small works or a full formal scoping and business analysis exercise for larger projects.
We understand that often clients will be aware of the core functionality of any new software but we do not expect them to know everything from day one. We know that requirements can evolve mid project and this is why we operate an agile project methodology and use our project documentation to manage the process and NOT as a tool to sell more days.
Sage Consultancy services we offer include (but aren’t limited to):
- Technical Installation and set up to infrastructure provided, be that a traditional server or a dedicated hosted environment.
- Data Migration from your existing system to your new Sage 200 or Sage intacct Solution. If you are moving from Sage 50 there are dedicated tools. However, we have our own tools to assist you whatever your migration path.
- System Training will be provided based on a schedule agreed at the start of the project. This will typically be a combination of onsite and remote learning and we will agree the best plan to ensure success for your project.
- Whilst you will be provided with standard Document Layouts and Reports design out of the box. You will no doubt wish to amend these to your own branding and design. You will also have specific reporting requirements which may also include business intelligence/dashboards. PKF Smith Cooper are highly skilled in this area.
- With any implementation there can sometimes be minor omissions in the evaluation or planning that can on occasion lead to issues further down the line. This is why we will plan a test phase pre go live. During this phase, you are strongly advised to test each element of your new system, to ensure it is operating as planned. For larger project we will host dedicated workshop days with you. A user acceptance testing document will be prepared as part of this phase and the live migration can only proceed once the testing has been completed and signed off.
- Once the system is live, we have a formal Support handover process which we will use to manage the first few weeks of live operation. This includes management of a formal issues log and liaison with our Consultancy team as required.
Whether you are new to Sage, upgrading an old system, don’t trust the data your system is giving you or simply wish to get more from your current Sage solutions, our expert, friendly team can help you ensure a great outcome for your investment.
Do you want to discuss our Sage Consultancy services in more detail? Call us on 01332 959008 or use the enquiry form to get in touch!
Why work with PKF Smith Cooper Systems?
The Good Guys To Deal With
Our business is built on long lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships. We provide quality service and solutions that work for our clients in the short, medium, and long term.
All our staff are fully accredited in the full range of the Sage 200 Suite and we will never sell you any third party add-on that our staff are not trained to deliver and support directly.
Book a FREE on-site visit to discuss how sage can help scale your business.
Call 01332 959008, email us or enquire online today