Simplify your stock allocation and enhance the functionality of your Bill of Materials.
Sicon Works Order Processing is designed specifically for Sage 200, integrating with BOM and Stock Control.
It provides enhanced functionality to the Sage 200 BOM module and is an ideal addition for clients in manufacturing who need a simplified stock allocation and issuing process with the ability to amend works orders during assembly.
Sicon Works Order Processing can provide the missing link between Sage 200 Sales Order Processing and BOM, but can also be implemented alongside Sicon Material Requirement Planning, Shop Floor Data Capture and Barcode and Warehousing to provide a full Manufacturing solution.
Supporting businesses across the UK
Ideal for companies with:
Manufacturing function considering or using Sage 200
Sage 200 who regularly use BOM with Sales Order Processing
Need to accurately cost their manufactured products
Requirement to better manage their production process
Works Orders they need to amend 'on the fly'
Key Software Features
Create Works Orders from the standard Sage 200 BOM’s
Create repeat Works Orders from WOP Templates
Allocate and issue stock with full Sage 200 traceability support
Add and remove components, labour and machine items on specific jobs
Sub Contract processing facilities
Sicon Works Order Processing forms part of the Sicon Manufacturing Suite or can be purchased independently. It’s ideal for businesses who need a simplified stock allocation and issuing process with the ability to amend works orders during assembly. Works Order Processing (WOP) links in with the Projects module to enable works orders to be costed and allocated against jobs. It also has the ability to integrate to Shop floor data capture and Sicon Barcoding.
Sicon WOP provides enhanced functionality to the Sage 200 BOM module and is an ideal addition for clients in manufacturing.
Sicon Works Order Processing Additional Features
- Allocate all component items or individual items and part allocate.
- Back flush process across linked Works Orders with traceable item support.
- Over-runs can be booked to stock without the need to add more components.
- Link works orders to Jobs for rolled up costing of complex builds.
- Integrates with the Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing module for picking of Works Orders.
- Sage stock transaction history shows WOP issues and bookings.
- Uses standard component costing method for accurate cost roll-up.
- Add non-stock items to works orders for sub contract costs.
- Option to explode multi-level BOM’s into a single Works Order list.
- Works Order stock shortages can be identified by report and are included in the material planning routine.
- Integrated Shop Floor Data Capture module
If you would like to find out more about Sicon Works Order Processing then please contact us via the enquiry form or call 01332 959 008.