As we’ve previously announced, PKF Smith Cooper Systems is one of a handful of partners supporting Sage Intacct Manufacturing.
Features will be rolled out for the software on a regular basis between March 2023 and January 2024.
To keep our customers informed, we’ve put together a series of bite-sized articles. These will look at the most useful Sage Intacct Manufacturing features that are on the horizon each month, with our Sage Intacct expert Sam Pidgeon picking his top 5.
As we are a leading provider of Manufacturing systems for the Sage range, a number of these requests are from our very own clients!
Stock count adjustment posting
- This allows you to finalize the posting of journal entries for variances found within a stock count (both for a physical and cycle count).
User defined Item, customer & supplier category
- This will allow you to customise the list of values for the Item type field, so it more accurately reflects the items you’re dealing with. Note: this feature will be fully live in May 2023.
Multi-level MRP calculation
- With this, you can include sub-assemblies and their components in the MRP calculation. This makes sure all appropriate raw materials are being ordered, as well as sub-assembly work orders being created when appropriate.
Automated detailed allocation
- Automatically allocate inventory quantities within Sales Orders and/or Purchase Orders
Build and tracking from BoM
- Sage Intacct Manufacturing will have a Production Entry capability where a BoM can be converted to a finished good without labour or work order.
If you have any further questions about Sage Intacct Manufacturing and it’s features, or how it could help you, just reach out via the contact form on the side of this page.
Interested to know more about our Sage solutions?
Call 01332 959008 or enquire online today
"*" indicates required fields