Sage regularly releases updates for its software, including Sage Intacct. The latest release went live in mid-October 2023.
We’ve written this article to take you through the new and updated features you need to know about in this release.
Many of the top enhancements in this release centre on the improvement of automation.
- Advanced ownership consolidation
- Consolidate financial data across entities with different percentages of ownership
- Edit ownership structure/percentages as needed
- Save your business time and resources.
- Reconciliation enhancements
- Sage Intacct’s new Bank Transaction Assistant lets you receive multiple payments from bank transactions and match them automatically.
- Receive one payment for multiple customers
- One payment can now be allocated to different customer accounts.
- Update an AP purchase invoice that you submitted for approval
- Recall option for AP approvals – now, even after submitting an approval, you can easily remove it from the approval queue and return it to an editable draft state.
- Enhanced email delivery system
- Includes improved email security, and detailed insights into the delivery status of your emails.
- Inventory fulfilment
- Track and ship sales orders promptly – and operate more efficiently with pick and pack lists.
I’m an Intacct user – what do I need to do?
Nothing – Sage Intacct will be automatically updated as soon as you log in. If you navigate to the home screen, you may see a message informing you that this update has happened.
To learn more about Sage Intacct 2023 R4, click here to read the release notes in full.
If you have any other questions about the release, please get in touch by filling out an enquiry form or call us on 01332 959 008.
Interested to know more about our Sage solutions?
Call 01332 959008 or enquire online today
"*" indicates required fields