Sage regularly releases updates for its software. SDMO (formerly Sage Intacct Manufacturing) is no exception, with its latest release going live in August.
We’ve written this article to take you through the new and updated features you need to know about in this release.
- Can now create custom fields anywhere in the application, letting you manage data related to your specific business activities.
- These fields display in the main list inquiries, and are available in the API by default.
Schedule and track batch tasks
- Schedule batch tasks with more detailed settings, like start and end dates and frequency for a specific job.
- Track current and past jobs on the Batch task history page
Data import enhancements
- Data import templates now managed in a flat file format, making it easier to delete, group, reorder, and insert missing fields.
The main record of all sales and purchase pages now have two features that make it easier to see progress at a glance:
- A step flow, displaying a horizontal list of steps in the document process. The current step is highlighted.
- An indicator bar, displaying key information like amounts, totals, and dates.
Stock inquiry enhancements
- A dynamic list now displays items with additional information about quantities and total stock value.
- You can sort, filter and group by Item ID, Name, Category and Site.
Automated allocation and deallocation
- You can now allocate and deallocate stock on both the Sales and Work Orders.
Sales credit note and sales shipment batch printing from the main list
- You can now select and print multiple records from the Sales credit note and Sales shipment main lists.
- Track the progress of batch actions and download reports from the Logs tab.
Work in progress inquiry updates
- A new Work in progress inquiry now displays a summary of costs by work order.
- The previous Work in progress inquiry is renamed Work in progress transaction inquiry and displays the cost of individual trackings
Multi-level BOM views
- View a multi-level breakdown of your Bill of Material with all other BOM sub-assembly components.
If you have any questions about SDMO, please get in touch by filling out an enquiry form or call us on 01332 959 008.
Interested to know more about our Sage solutions?
Call 01332 959008 or enquire online today
"*" indicates required fields