Benefit from cloud computing, reduce IT expenditure and lose the admin burden of server maintenance with our dedicated Sage 200 hosting offering
When it comes to accounting software, it mustn’t just fit your business needs today – but also in the future.
They might look like competitors, but this couldn’t be farther from the truth. Sage 200 and Sage Intacct are both market leaders for the SME market, but they with different customers in mind.
In times where we’re all looking to stretch our money further, we know how big an investment accounting software can be. Picking out the relevant details from the mountain of brochures, articles and reviews can be challenging to say the least.
We want to help – so we’ve created a helpful video that compares Sage 200 and Sage Intacct in under 2 minutes.
If you’d rather read about the differences, we’ve also summed up key features below.
Sage 200 offers you vital business control, letting you make informed decisions quickly. From core financials, to supply chain to production and even into sales and marketing with Integrated CRM, this software solution can do it all.
- Over 9000 installed sites in the UK
- Multi-user (up to 75 concurrent), multi-company (up to 999 as standard)
- On Premise and Cloud Options Powered by Microsoft SQL Server
- Multiple reporting and dashboard options
- Flexible API and Connectors
- Fully compliant with Making Tax Digital (MTD)
Sage’s fully cloud-based option, Sage Intacct is a modular solution where you can add functionality whenever you need it.
- Sage Intacct Platform – 100% of resources focused on one foundation product
- Quarterly release schedule – 4 comprehensive new releases per year
- Integrations and customizations guaranteed not to break with new releases
- Commitment to customer satisfaction – with industry-leading 95% customer renewal rate
- Built for the Cloud – technology infrastructure with 99.998% uptime
If you would like to discuss which option is best for your business, don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact form, [email protected], or call us on 01332 959 008.
Why work with PKF Smith Cooper Systems?
The Good Guys to Deal With
Our business is built on long lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships. We provide quality service and solutions that work for our clients in the short, medium, and long term.
All our staff are fully accredited in the full range of the Sage 200 Suite and we will never sell you any third party add-on that our staff are not trained to deliver and support directly.
Book a FREE on-site visit to discuss how sage can help scale your business.
Call 01332 959008, email us or enquire online today
"*" indicates required fields