What is it and how is it different to Sage Intacct?
Sage Intacct Starter Edition is a focused services package based around Sage’s industry-leading cloud accounting solution, Intacct.
Sage Intacct Starter Edition was developed especially for small businesses who have outgrown their existing systems (Sage 50, Xero, Quickbooks and Dynamics GP) and want Sage Intacct’s core functionality up and running, quickly.
It’s been developed around three adjustments to the Sage Intacct implementation structure.
- A pre-configured template designed around Intacct’s experience of best practices for core applications
- Pre-defined, fixed scope and solution definition
- Fixed project plan with a 5-Stage Journey
With the above adjustments, the Starter Edition only requires 50 hours of professional services time from us over a 10-week period. That’s right – you’ll be ready to go live in just 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks of post-launch support!
Thanks to this swift turnaround, you and your team can get back to work on taking your business to the next level.
Perfect for those in…
… and many more industries!
Built for companies with fewer complexities to consider, the Starter Edition allows you to reap the rewards of Sage Intacct with a reduced time and monetary investment.
- All the core features and functionality that you would expect from a true cloud finance system, for example:
- Multi-entity management
- Core financials
- Transactional multi-currency management
- MTD for VAT compliance.
- Self-paced, online training plus 4 weeks of post launch support
- Up to 5 business entities, 5 full users and 10 employee users
- Reports and Dashboards
- General ledger with AI-driven outlier detection
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Cash and Order management
- Project Tracking
5 Stage Implementation Journey
Sage Intacct Starter Edition’s Implementation Journey is designed to provide a quicker, more cost-effective roadmap to a solution providing Sage Intacct’s core functionality, without the additional complexities.
Conducted over a 10 week period, the 5 stages are:
- Data Collection
- Data Loading
- Testing & Training
How do we get started?
Unlike a regular project, the Sage Intacct Starter Edition implementation is a joint venture between us and you. This ensures there’s a smooth and speedy implementation.
Here’s a list of activities your team can expect, alongside an estimated timeline of completion:
- Preparing your team & ensuring you understand your Business Processes (2-3 weeks)
- All members of your team to complete the self-paced, online training (2-3 weeks)
- Supplying us with your Static List data (1-2 weeks)
- Preparing your UAT scripts & User Acceptance Testing (2-3 weeks)
- Providing your historical GL balances and cut-over data & reconciling your accounts (2-3 weeks)
Before beginning your project, our team will discuss your requirements and the above activities, making sure that all your needs are met.
How much does Sage Intacct Starter Edition cost?
The Sage Intacct Starter Edition costs £1000 per month for licensing. This covers:
- Access to self-paced online training materials
- Access for up to five users
- Configuration of up to four additional entities
- The ability to implement one End-of-Support Migration Pack (EMP)
- Efficient project tracking
- Multi-currency compatibility
- Up to two additional modules
In addition to Sage Intacct Starter Edition, Sage has launched an alternative pricing package – Sage Intacct Editions – please click here to find out more and which one is the best option for you.
To learn more about this great intro to Sage Intacct software, contact us today on 01332 959 008, or use the enquiry form on this page.
Why work with PKF Smith Cooper Systems?
THE GOOD GUYS TO DEAL WITH
Our business is built on long lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships. We provide quality service and solutions that work for our clients in the short, medium, and long term.
All our staff are fully accredited in the full range of the Sage 200 Suite and we will never sell you any third party add-on that our staff are not trained to deliver and support directly.
Book a FREE on-site visit to discuss how sage can help scale your business.
Call 01332 959008, email us or enquire online today
"*" indicates required fields