Draycir has announced the release of Spindle Document Distribution browser extensions, available on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
We know our customers are always looking for ways to be more efficient, so we thought we’d do you a favour and let you know what these new extensions do, and how they will be useful for your day-to-day business.
What do the browser extensions do?
The browser extension allows you to send documents to Spindle Document Distribution or Spindle Document Management straight from a web browser. This is handy when you’re using web-based solutions, like Sage 200 web forms, Sage 200 Standard and Sage Intacct.
How do I install and use the browser extensions?
- Install Spindle Document Distribution or Spindle Document Management and configure as normal.
- Go to the web store on Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Search for Spindle Document Distribution. Once found, click ‘Add extension’
- Open a PDF file using the browser’s built-in PDF viewer
- Simply click on “Send to Spindle” button that appears
- All Spindle functionality is available via this method, as normal
What else do I need to know about the browser extension?
- The extension works with Spindle Document Distribution and Spindle Document Management 10.1 onwards
- The browser extension is free to download from the Chrome web store.
- A licensed copy of Spindle Document Distribution or Spindle Document Management is required in order to use it.
If you have any questions about Spindle Document Distribution or any other Sage add on, please get in touch via the enquiry form or call us on 01332 959 008
Interested to know more about our Sage solutions?
Call 01332 959008 or enquire online today
"*" indicates required fields