Important: This webinar has now ended. Please see below for the recording.
Is your invoice handling process time consuming? Why not automate it?
The Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition module allows you to automatically capture invoice data into Sage 200, saving time and money.
With this module, you can capture and process purchase invoices in Sage 200 directly from an email as well as an electronic or scanned copy. It includes a free built-in approval tool and mobile app to approve or reject invoices 24/7, wherever you are.
What will we be discussing?
With an introduction from our Account Manager Hope Dunbar, and the main presentation from our guest speaker, Zoe Young from Draycir, this session gives a step-by-step guide to the verification process:
- Capture: Scan or import purchase invoices with or without a PO
- Recognise: Recognises invoice data, including at line item level, for invoices relating to a PO
- Verify: Match against PO and/or GRN using and extensive set of rules
- Approve: Invoice sent for approval, subject to rules and criteria which is a free tool
- Post: Invoice data is posted into Sage 200
- Archive: Invoice document archived against the created transaction in Sage 200
If you have any questions regarding Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition, email [email protected] or call 01332 959008.
Alternatively, if your question is regarding the webinar please email [email protected].