Where Bill of Materials or Manufacturing are too complex, Kitting is simple and can be processed as part of sales order entry.
The Sage 200 Kitting module allows a user to create single level parts lists using Sage 200 stock items that can be allocated and issued to make a finished product.
The module can be purchased as part of the Manufacturing suite or as stand alone entity to make SOP more efficient as required.
Supporting businesses across the UK
Ideal for companies with:
Sales of Kits Packs or Bundles
BOM module but don't 'make' anything
Special 'bundle' based pricing
Key Software Features
Fully integrated with Sage 200 Stock
Build kits manually or within SOP
Dissemble a kit from a return and book components back into Stock
Produce a pick list for the items used and amended in a kit build or send to handheld
Manually design and build kits for stock, build as part of Sales order entry or create kits ‘on the fly’ as part of Sage 200 SOP
Sicon Kitting provides real-time management of stock and components. With this module you can allocate and issue component parts to orders faster, reducing the risk of errors as the finished stock item creation and consumption of the component stock item happen at the same time.
Discover more features below!
Detailed Features of Sicon Kitting
- Manually design and build kits from the Sage 200 stock item list.
- The cost of all the components in the kit are added to create the exact cost of the finished item.
- Nominal accounts are controlled for items being issued and added to stock.
- The Kitting module supports full Sage 200 stock traceability methods.
- Enter a new sales quote or order and check kit component availability and cost.
- Selectively convert quotes to sales orders with kits copied.
- Build kits within SOP to create a free stock of the finished items.
- Kit cost and selling prices can update the Sales Order line details.
- Create a brand new kit within a Sales Order line where ad-hoc kits are required.
- System permissions control the various operating functions.
- Manually dissemble a kit using current average cost prices.
- Produce a pick list report for the items used and amended in a kit build.
- All reports are built within the Sage 200 report designer and are all amendable.
- Reports are included for all kit designs, pick lists and custom kit builds.
- Ideal for simple kit assembly with the ability to amend the components.
If you would like to arrange an onsite demonstration of how Sicon Kitting can work for you, an initial WebEx overview or would simply like to find out a little more, then do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or give us a call on 01332 959008.